On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 07:37:40 +0200, Rajkumar S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Lenz,

On 10/25/06, Lenz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
if you use Local channels for agents (or callback agents), you can easily
do this in the Dial() command after the Local channel is called.

I am using call back agents. Pardon me if this is obvious, but the
dial is performed by the queue app, so how do I control the dial
command? A bit more elaboration will be of great help.

When you log in a callback agent, you enter first the agent code, and then the extension he's sitting at. The context is usually specified in the dialplan command, but the result is that asterisk knows that agent 103 is sitting at [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a working extension in a working context, where you do something on the lines of:

[agents]
exten => _2XX,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN})

In this dial command you're free to add whatever option you may like, including the ones to limit call length.
I hope this helps
l.

--
Loway Research - Home of QueueMetrics