If anyone could help me with this, I'd appreciate it!

I've got an Asterisk deployment where I'd like to use an existing external Octel voicemail system.  I've been trying to define an extension that if the call isn't answered in a few rings, to dial our external voicemail number.  That voicemail system works by seeing the CALLED number and routing the call to the user's answering message.  The problem is that Asterisk sends the CALLING digits on the outbound call and the CALLING party gets the "welcome to Octel" message instead of the user's voicemail box.

Is there any way to a variable like ${EXTEN} or ${RDNIS} to "replace" the caller ID information with the destination mail box number?

Am I thinking through this the wrong way?

Thanks!

Chris Veazey