Title: Message
Hi !

I'm just wondering if it is possible to control asterisk in a dynamic way, such as, for example, signal to asterisk to give info about callers that are queued ( like in a hotline, everybody is queued until somebody take their call), and explicitly signal asterisks to redirect a particular call to a computer through VoIP ( imagine a hotliner choosing a call from a list of waiting calls and getting this one on his Computer through VoIP).

I found information about dialplans | but they are all static ( conf files), we would like them to be "user controlled", that is, a user can get the waiting call list at any time, and explicitly take one particular call.

Thanks for your help !

Adrien