Kyle Gordon wrote:
Hi all,

I'm currently on an NTL PSTN line, using Asterisk 1.2 and a X101P cheapo card.

The problem lies with detecting when the far end has hung up. It fails to detect it, and will only cleardown when the silence timeout has been reached. Now, I've seen the thread at http://www.mail-archive.com/asterisk-users@lists.digium.com/msg32337.html, to which nothing has come of it. That was almost 2 years ago, so I was wondering if there's been any progress?
2 things:
a. You need to show us your zaptel.conf and zapata.conf.
b. Do you know the tone plan used by ntl? I guess it should be the UK standard.

Leo