Kyle Sexton wrote:
Started playing with 1.4 and I'm curious what uses people have come up
with for the Jabber integration?  So far I can think of presence based
call routing, but I'm sure there are other ideas.  How are YOU using
the new Jabber features in 1.4? :)

We've been using it since July last year (brave / stupid - make your choice) for integrating our custom application with the asterisk system. The phone system sends all sorts of call information to the agent about to receive the call, whilst the agent monitoring screen is used to monitor the presence of the agents and their dialplan status (dialling / calling / etc etc)

Julian.