Dinesh Nair wrote:

is there a reason why wanpipe stopped working with asterisk ?

My experience from yesterday shows that zaptel.c has been renamed to zaptel-base.c. This prevents the Sangoma Setup script from patching zaptel. The fix (Found by Googling) was to rename every instance of zaptel.c to zaptel-base.c in the Setup script. It can be viewed on bugs.digium.com number 9050 which is now closed.

Thanks Andrew!  You saved me hours of hair pulling!

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote:

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."