On 02/25/07 22:16 Doug Lytle said the following:
My experience from yesterday shows that zaptel.c has been renamed to zaptel-base.c. This prevents the Sangoma Setup script from patching zaptel. The fix (Found by Googling) was to rename every instance of

ok, the sangoma scripts on freebsd do not patch the zaptel-bsd source in any way, so this shouldn't affect those on *BSD.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                (0 0)   http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/