issue

> -- I do have cat5 at the door bell :)

> Thanks,

> JM

Like all good geeks should - correct Jay :-)

So did you run two lengths so that you have access to a IP Door camera
as well? Don't forget a few pairs for the electric strike to open the
door remotely from a web interface as well.

Regards,

Dean Collins
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+1-212-203-4357 Ph
+1-917-207-3420 Mb
+61-2-9016-5642 (Sydney in-dial).

  <http://click.mexuar.com/webuser/click/7/userurl/Cognation>
<http://click.mexuar.com/webuser/nojs/7/userurl/Cognation>
www.Mexuar.com <http://www.mexuar.com/>
Want to voice enable your website?
Use Corraleta to reach your customers in 10 seconds or less.