Hi Matthew,

Tim is based in the UK so is probably offline by now so I thought I'd answer
your question for you (I'm in New York).

Mexuar is licensed Per Server (it's tied to the external IP address of your
server when you order the license), apart from this however there are no
restrictions.

You are free to;

*         white label/rebrand,

*         modify the look and feel,

*         run as a standalone application or build into your application

*         host multiple companies eg. ASP,

*         No restrictions in the volume of calls or end users,

*         No restrictions on number of CPU's or throughput capacity.

Each server license is £1,100 and payment is possible via amex/visa/mastercard.

There is some more technical information located at
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Mexuar or if you like email me to request a
SDK installation guide and I'll send you the 2 page pdf that gives you coding
examples of how to implement it.

Regards,

Dean Collins
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+1-212-203-4357 Ph
  <http://click.mexuar.com/webuser/click/7/userurl/Cognation>
<http://click.mexuar.com/webuser/nojs/7/userurl/Cognation>
www.Mexuar.com <http://www.mexuar.com/>
Want to voice enable your website?
Use Corraleta to reach your customers in 10 seconds or less.