I have queue set up in realtime on Asterisk 1.4.2.

Below is the senario that is happenening ::
I have created a test queue with only one agent. Once I call the test queue the
agents phone rings if the aagent is logged on. everything till here is fine.
Now if the agent does not pick up the call, the call automaticaly disconnects
after 15 secs as set for the queue, till here also it is fine.
But the agents phone never rings again for that Call and therefore the caller
goes on an infinite wait and listen the wonderfull on hold music. :)

Here are few more observations.
If I reload the asterisk it ring again for one time.
OR
If the agent relogin then also it rings for one more time.
OR
If the caller disconnecs and callback again, it will ring one more time.

Here is the agent.conf
[general]
persistentagents=yes
multiplelogin=no

[agents]
autologoff=150
wrapuptime=60000
musiconhold => default
updatecdr=yes
recordagentcalls=yes
recordformat=wav

agent => 1001,4321,Agent1

Here are the enties in queue table
name=test
timeout=15
monitor_join=t (yes)
monitor_format=wav
announce_frequency=60
retry=5
wrapuptime=20
maxlen=0
servicelevel=120
strategy=rrmemory
eventwhencalled=t (yes)
reportholdtime=t (yes)
memberdelay=0
weight=0

Does anyone have idea what is wrong. Please suggest.

Regards,
Sanjay Rajdev