I have several phones running Cisco's 6.0 SIP software release at this time. Two of the phones have not shown any abnormal behaviors, but one of them has an unsettling propensity to lock up after several hours, where the softkey labels disappear and the phone stops registering, requiring the standard *-6-settings reboot sequence. Otherwise, the phone seems to work OK except for a slight flickering of the LCD (hence my suspicions that this might be a hardware issue.)

The two working 6.0 phones I have are registered to "Asterisk CVS-11/08/03-20:12:44" and the one failing phone is registering to "Asterisk CVS-11/18/03-16:53:17". I can't easily move phones around at the moment due to a variety of infrastructure and political issues beyond my control, so I ask here if anyone else here has experienced any unexpected lockups with 6.0 (registering to Asterisk or not) or if this is a hardware problem with this particular phone.

JT