On Thu, 4 Dec 2003, John Todd wrote:

 To Steven's comments: Yes, I have considered multiple Asterisk
 devices and I am very aware of de-muxing DS3's into individual T1's
 or PRI's (which bring it's own set of problems, since there is no
 multi-PRI D-channel support in * at the moment)

Ahh.. bugger.. Should I take this to mean that Asterisk on a 4 T1/PRI card does not support NFAS?

Correct, it does not. There have been discussions about wanting it, but either a) nobody has done the code or submitted the code, or b) nobody has paid Digium to create the code.

JT