-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andres Jimenez
Sent: 26 February 2008 06:18 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] [URGENT] Zap channels fail to load

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 1:35 PM, Louwrens Benadé <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Why does this look suspiciously like a T1 line? Are you sure this is a
>  fractional E1?

My provider names the line a PRA, but this is understood anywhere as a
PRI (no fractional).

>From the Asterisk configuration point of view, is there any other
difference between the fractional and full PRI apart from the number
of channels?

Do you guys know of any particular setting our provider (Eircom,
Ireland) could require?

I have a problem with DTMF when the PRI is the one carrying the call:
"1s" and "2s" are not transmitted. If the call is internal or carryed
by and IAX trunk + SIP it works nicely.

Regards,

--
Andres Jimenez