Asterisk Users,

  I am running Asterisk-1.4.11 on a Debian
"Etch" system.  On an occasion, when customer calls into my Asterisk Box, I get
this error messagefrom Asterisk
"CallerID returned with error on channel Zap/3-1" , causing all my zap
channels to be busy.  So, I cannot make any calls in, nor out.  I am
located in the United States.

  Is there any other suggestions, besides adding "busydetect= yes" and
"busycount=8"?  Any other suggestions would
be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  Here is what my zapata.conf looks
like:

[channels]
;context=telewest_pstn
context=default
switchtype=national
signalling=fxs_ks
rxwink=300              ; Atlas seems to use long (250ms) winks
channel => 2-4
adsi=yes
usecallerid=yes
cidsignalling=bell