You could ASTassistant to see this. Its Freeware.
www.astassistant.com

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Arjan Kroon | Mobillion
  Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 1:01 AM
  Subject: [asterisk-users] queue logging

  Hi,

  I' using with asterisk a queue with tree members and round robin.

  When a caller enters this queue and it is connecting to one of the members,
is there a possibility to see which member the caller is connected to?

  And is there a way to see in de application to see if the connection from the
caller to one of the members was successful of not successful?

  I know you can see it in de queue. log.

  But I want to know if I can see it also in the hangup (h) in de application?

  Kind Regards

<<image001.gif>>