I have a queue with the following setting.
total queue member =30, autofill=1, timeout=25, monitor_format=wav49
asterisk 1.4.18
In busy hour, the loading of CPU reaches over 300%.  At that moment,
all members are occupied and many calls are waiting in the queue.
There will be choppy and line cut at such high CPU loading.

My questions:
1. What is the max capacity of a server to handle a queue in term of
queue member and calls?
2. After every 25s, the call will be switched from agent to another
agent.  Can I do something, say execute a CLI or shell command before
it switches to another agent?

ango