Hello,

I'm having some * and sendmail integration problems, probably because i don't know too
much about sendmail.  My server crashes when I forward voicemail from one * voicemail
box to another, everything else works.  E-mail notification works on all boxes when
new mail arives, the problem only seems to occur during this forwarding function.
It's a difficult problem to troubleshoot.  If I start * -gc, the server doesn't crash,
just hangs up for about 60 seconds then completes the task, so i can't seem to get a
core dump to dive into the specifics of what's going on.  I'm not sure how to debug
sendmail to look at that side.  If someone would be kind enough to e-mail me some
sample sendmail.cf files, I may be able to see if I'm not configure properly.  I've
been reading the sendmail.org site but this application is really archain and
difficult for me to understand enough to fix it myself.  Thanks in advance.

JR