Hi all!

I would like to ask, how you realize the following in a call queue:

When a caller gets into a queue how can I play a welcome Message to this caller
first, before he starts hearing the music?

We now use a playback before the caller gets into the queue. But when the queue
is closed the caller heared already that somebody will pick up soon, but then
gets into voicemail - because the queue has no members.

So it would be great to let the queue welcome the caller at first and then
start music.
Is this possible?

specifiing a queue-youarenext does only work when the caller is not the first
in line.
specifiing a periodic announce does play the message after the
periodic-announce-frequency has been over.

Is there also something else we can use?

Thank you
Martin