Hello
I really need to disable the call-waiting on my sip phones
I studied most of the posts on internet and did it on my asterisk but not
useful.
in fact I need a comment that I disable call-waiting but without enable
call-limit because I want to keep the waited caller on a queue.
I tried many states on sip.conf and also users.conf but I didn't do any
changes on my extensions.conf and I don't know am I right?
If you can help me to hear the busy tone(!!) on my eyebeam sip phone, in
fact you return my work to me.
thank you
Best regards

--
 Naraghi

e-mail1:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
e-mail2:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>