Patrick Wong wrote:

Hi all,
I just checked out that Asterisk which is a platform I am interested of. I would like to install it to the Linux box for a trial. I have some legacy Dialogic hardware on hand, don't know they will work with Asterisk or not. For analog loop start interface I have Dialogic D/41 E which is of ISA bus with four Telco interfaces. Will it work on Asterisk?
Best regards,
Patrick.

That card's haardware is not capable of providing any VoIP functionality. It is not full duplex. The newer JCT cards can be used, but they still don't work that well, due to card limitations.

Regards,
Steve