We've used Linksys SRW224P units at quite a few places without issue. For a
little lower cost, we've also used Netgear FS726 series switches.

Personally, I prefer the Linksys ones - they have a serial port for
administration rather than relying on you doing it over the LAN (though they
have a pretty web interface, too). The pretty web interface is less fussy than
the Netgear one (which seems unreliable in non-Internet Exploder browsers).

On the other hand, the Netgear is substantially less deep (an issue in some
wallmount cabinets) and definitely a lot quieter.

Regards,

Chris