Daniel Hazelbaker wrote:

You won't. The patch I sent you off-list is incomplete, this one is better. I forgot I fixed the "parked has timed out" option in another patch before I fixed this part. Anyway, make sure when you dial you put "k" in the dial options ("K" too if you want both sides to park). It used to be tied to the "t" option I believe and then got moved out to "k" at some point. Other than that, it should work.

Daniel

That was it. Needed to add the k options. All is working now. Also, I don't think I got a patch from you off-list. The one I got from you was the asterisk-1.4.20.1-callreparking.patch. Got another one from Doug Lytle called multi-park.patch.