hi;
threw the end of the year we are running a promo, when ordering any package on
http://gwhosting.net
including our vps servers and trixbox servers, you can get your first month off. Yes, that's right, enter "30free" with out the quote signs into the coupon code field during checkout to get your first month free. Give us a try, you won't be sorry. Your security is our number one priority. GW Hosting, your dedicated home on the web:
http://gwhosting.net
"30free" does truly get you your free month. Stop at any time during your first month and you won't be charged any more, no strings attached. Well, wait there is one string, you have to go to
http://gwhosting.net
and sign up using "30free" to get the free month.
thanks
Michael Babcock
Michael Babcock
Owner of GW Hosting, http://www.gwhosting.net
For information on what I may be doing at the moment, please feel free to visit my blog, twitter or brightkite at the following links:
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/creepyblindy
Blog: http://www.gwfans.net
Brightkite: http://brightkite.com/people/creepyblindy