Drew

* From: * asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com] *On Behalf Of *Babcock, Michael Alex*
*

hi;

threw the end of the year we are running a promo, when ordering any package on

http://gwhosting.net

including our vps servers and trixbox servers, you can get your first month off. Yes, that's right, enter "30free" with out the quote signs into the coupon code field during checkout to get your first month free. Give us a try, you won't be sorry. Your security is our number one priority. GW Hosting, your dedicated home on the web:

http://gwhosting.net

"30free" does truly get you your free month. Stop at any time during your first month and you won't be charged any more, no strings attached. Well, wait there is one string, you have to go to

http://gwhosting.net

and sign up using "30free" to get the free month.

thanks

Michael Babcock

Michael Babcock
Owner of GW Hosting, http://www.gwhosting.net <http://www.gwhosting.net/>