I am having trouble getting MWI to work on the Cisco 7960, when used in
conjunction with the mysql-vm-routines.h;  does anybody know if this is
working or if additional modifications will be required to make it work?

I think mysql-vm-routines.h deals primarily with app_voicemail, while the
MWI functionality comes from chan_sip; can anyone verify this for me?

Anybody have 7960 MWI working with mysql voicemail?

Dave

David C. Troy   [EMAIL PROTECTED]                   410-384-2500 Sales
ToadNet - Want to go fast?                        410-544-1329 FAX
570 Ritchie Highway, Severna Park, MD 21146-2925  www.toad.net