Hello list!
I'm looking for someone who is local to Atlanta and is proficient in coding
(PHP, MySQL, TCP/IP) and has knowledge of Asterisk. Knowledge in any CRM
technologies, screen-pops integration, large call volume is also helpful and
puts you right in my face.
I do not mean to disrespect the list by posting here, but I don't know where to
post so this is essentially asking for help on where I can post to get the good
guys.
Sincerely,Sean.
PS: To further not disrespect the rules of the list, any one who might be
interested in this can contact me directly, please (sean.mcmaster at msn dot
C0M). However, anyone who wants to point me in the right direction for this
hiring is welcome to replying (as long as the list permits)