>  git clone http://git.tzafrir.org.il/git/dahdi-extra.git
>  cd dahdi-extra
>  make gen-patch
>
>And use the generated dahdi_linux_extra.diff . It includes OSLEC and
>some other things. See the Makefile there for more information. The
>patch should be applied with -p1 .
>
>This repository includes the extra DAHDI drivers currently included
>directly in the Debian package.

Tzafrir,
Thank you very much for this. It's been ages since I had to do this,
and previously I was downloading a recent kernel source and copying
drivers/staging/echo to the dahdi source, then modifying the dahdi
kbuild and adding an echo kbuild. This really isn't an area I am all
that familiar with, but should I assume this patch includes the source
for that recent kernel echo code, and as a result I could apply this to
Jason Parkers srpm for dahdi-linux-2.2.0.2, then rebuild the whole
set to leverage the kmod under CentOS?

Thanks again!
jlc