>Basically - yes. It's an extra patch to add to your source RPM. Are you
>familiar with modifying them?

Tzafrir,
Vaguely, I would very graciously take any suggestions you could provide:)
The whole dahdi package routine has change since the last time I used it,
was shortly Jason Parker started providing the dahdi linux/tools.

>From what I can tell so far, I can continue to use his user tools unchanged
but I need to apply this patch to the tar file in the
dahdi-linux-2.2.0.2-1_centos5.src.rpm
and rebuild it, but that , `dahdi-linux` pulls in:

dahdi-firmware
dahdi-firmware-oct6114-064
dahdi-firmware-oct6114-128
dahdi-firmware-tc400m
kmod-dahdi-linux
kmod-dahdi-linux-fwload-
yum-kmod

That of which contain dahdi-firmware and kmod-dahdi-linux-fwload-vpmadt032
which don't have
srpms available to me.

I'm just unclear on how the patching of the dahdi-linux rpm affects the rest.

Thanks for any guidance!
jlc