I have res_fax setup and working for the most part. However, I'm seeing
some fax machines drop the connection on me -

Apr  9 17:33:11] NOTICE[30809]: res_fax.c:906 generic_fax_exec: Channel
'DAHDI/1-1' did not return a frame; probably hung up.
     -- Channel 0/1, span 1 got hangup, cause 102
     -- Channel 'DAHDI/1-1' FAX session '20' is complete, result:
'SUCCESS' (FAX_SUCCESS), error: 'NO_ERROR', pages: 1, resolution:
'204x98', transfer rate: '14400', remoteSID: '<numberredacted>'
   == Spawn extension (macro-fax_rcv, s, 3) exited non-zero on
'DAHDI/1-1' in macro 'fax_rcv'

It appears to be dropping out of my macro fax_rcv at that point and not
executing the next step in the dialplan, which is a System call to a
script that converts the tif to a pdf and emails it to the extension owner.

My question is how do I ensure that my script is called when the far end
hangs up before the call progresses that far in the dialplan?

My first thought is to add something like this-

exten => h, 1, System(callmyscript.sh,arg1,arg2,arg3,arg4,argimapirate)

to the macro, but I'm not sure if that would do it or not.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks-
Joe