I recently inherited an Asterisk system (PBX in a Flash, based on Asterisk 1.4
and FreePBX). The phones are mostly Cisco 7960 phones with the SIP firmware.

The Asterisk setup relies heavily on queues with dynamic agents. The problem I
am having is that on SOME (but not all) the Cisco phones, the phone will not
allow dialing a second *. As a result, the agent can log in to queue 600 by
dialing 600* but cannot log out again with 600**.

Is this due to a setting on the phone, or within Asterisk? I suspect it is on
the phone, since not all devices are affected.

I'd appreciate help with tracking down which setting might cause this!

Thanks!