I am having a problem with one of my sites where they are not receiving the
voicemail to email. I've done a lot of troubleshooting and can't find the
issue. It would be helpful if there was a log I could look at so that I could
see perhaps where the email is being rejected. Does anyone know of a log that
runs on Asterisk that would have this history?

I'm running Asterisk 1.6 on CentOS 5.6. The server is not behind a firewall,
the Firewall on the box is disabled, SELinux is disabled and I've added the IP
to our filters. Oddly, we have the same setup at other sites but this is the
only site it is not working at.

Any ideas would be great.

Thanks,

Kevin