On Tue, 20 Sep 2011, Kevin Oravits wrote:

I am having a problem with one of my sites where they are not receiving the voicemail to email.

They are not receiving or you are not sending?

Unless you've changed 'mailcmd' in voicemail.conf, Asterisk will execute '/usr/sbin/sendmail -t' to send the email.

You can test this from a (single) shell command line as follows:

        printf "To: korav...@rcolegal.com\nThis is a test.\n"\
                | sendmail -t

If you don't get anything clueful at this point, start looking in the logs. (Personnaly, I tell syslogd to output everything to a single file so I always know where to look.)

--
Thanks in advance,
Steve Edwards       sedwa...@sedwards.com      Voice: +1-760-468-3867 PST