On 10/31/2011 10:39 PM, bilal ghayyad wrote:
Dear;

It look like AGI is not suiting this, maybe I need AMI?

Because no need to do a call to collect the data, I need to collect data
without doing a call ... so what do u suggest?

What I need, is to know how many concurrent calls in the queue, and how many
waiting and how many agents in the queue and so on. So what I have to use? AMI
or AGI?

Maybe next time you can search the Asterisk wiki before asking because you would have found:

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+Manager+Interface+%28AMI%29

From these and your questions on other mailing lists it seems VoIP (Asterisk) is new to you. Perhaps you could start with reading the Asterisk 1.8 book, go through the Asterisk wiki and Google a lot before asking about every little detail.

In a posting on (iirc) the yate mailing list you mentioned that you use Fedora 10. If you still use F10, you do know that Fedora 10 is End of Line for a long time and has not received security updates in a long time and by now has more security holes than Swiss cheese?

Regards,
Patrick