Hi All!

I have this problem with callerid detection with my x100p here in brazil., my line have this function and it works with a very cheap aplliance that i have here in the office, here in brazil it is called "detecta".

I think that the caller id info comes in DTMF before the 2 ring of the incoming call, so i think that because asterisk is answering the call in the 1 ring it canīt identify the callerid info.

There is a way to make asterisk wait for the second ring to see if it identifies the callerid info?

I donīt know if my idea is correct, anyone have some sugestion on how to make asterisk identify the callerid here in brazil?

Thanks for all

Miklos