On 11/30/2011 11:13 AM, salaheddine elharit wrote:
i have last question regarding this thread
with exten => 3,n,MYSQL(Query resultid ${connid} insert into test ( option_name ) values ('${CALLERID(num)}'))
i can store the phone number without issue
i need also the date and hour fo call in the "count coulum"
could you please give me the syntex
best regards

The example table that I gave originally was before I knew what you were looking to do. I assumed, incorrectly that you simply wanted to track how many times an option was selected in the menu. I would recommend that you create a table specifically for this application.

That table may look like this. Please name the table and columns appropriately for your application.

create table option_three (
calldate    datetime,
callerid    varchar(40)
)

Then the sql would look something like this...
exten => 3,n,MYSQL(Query resultid ${connid} insert into option_three ( calldate, callerid ) values ( now(), '${CALLERID(num)}'))

Dale

--
"The truth speaks for itself. I'm just the messenger."
     Lyta Alexander - Babylon 5