News from Zaptel..

I patch the last zaptel.1.2.27 to compiles in 2.6.33 kernels series.... Surprise !!!!!!

 20:      68011      71871   IO-APIC-fasteoi   wct4xxp

in zttool the spans are RED, all is working with pre 1.4 zaptel and dahdi.

The problems are in changes between zaptel.1.2.X and zaptel.1.4.X.

I thinking now that is an old issue added from 1.2 to 1.4 branches and sucessivily to dahdi branches,
and I lost something in past.

But I want go to asterisk 1.8 and greater with new drivers , Can anyone help me in this ?

regards,