Hello Shaun,

I take this approach :

- zaptel 1.2.XX , 1.4.XX I can see interrupts working , I made some patches to compile in 2.6.32 kernel tree.

- dahdi 2.0.0 to dahdi-2.2.0, I can see interrupts working, I made some patches to compile in 2.6.32 kernel tree

- This "itop" from 2.2.0 tree :

                                                                IRQs/Second
              Device (IRQ)             CPU0            CPU1           TOTAL
                rtc0 (  8):               0               0               0
               i8042 (  1):               0               0               0
                eth0 ( 28):               3               3               6
               timer (  0):             435             566            1001
  ata_piix, ata_piix ( 19):               2               1               3
        pata_jmicron ( 16):               0               0               0
             cascade (  2):               0               0               0
             wct4xxp ( 20):             566             435            1001

As you can see, I am having 1K int/s

- My patches are related to add #include <linux/sched.c> in dahdi-base.c , wct4xxp.c and wctdm.c , and comment out the lines relative to others drivers ( I only needs wcfxo, wctdm and wct4xxp
to this box )

- 2.2.1 and greater -> Compiles without patches, but not working, int/s = 0

I do not knows the main changes from 2.2.0 to to 2.2.1 dahdi-tree , but it is clear to me that problems are in this changes. I can goes up and down between versions with same issues, I do this because initially suspected from da dead lock in hardware create for some tests I have do.

Regards,

Marcio Gomes