I bought mine off of eBay.

Each cabinet should contain a PSU board (power) and a BCU (control) board. Then you have six slots for FXO/FXS cards. You'll also need the power supply (which mounts on the side.) Some units have a cabinet containing four 12V batteries.

There are also two slots on for the V.35 interface, but we don.t use that.

Warren H. Prince wrote:

Could anyone tell me what I need to include in the purchase of an Adtran 750 to work with a T100P? Obviously, I'd need a combination or FXO and FXS boards to fit my application, but, are there any other boards that are required? Does every Adtran include the proper port to connect to the T100P, or is that needed as well? Assuming it is not included, are the FXO, FXS and T1 cards all that is needed?

Does anyone suggest a particular vendor for this piece of equipment?