I am trying to setup TE110P wildcard on a PBX running ubuntu 12.04 server
edition. I followed the procedure from
http://docs.digium.com/misc/ADL_quickstart.pdf step by step.

During the process of installing "dahdi-linux-complete"

I got following warnings:

root@ubuntu:/usr/local/src/dahdi-linux-complete-2.6.1+2.6.1# make

perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
        LANGUAGE = "en_US:en",
        LC_ALL = (unset),
        LC_CTYPE = "UTF-8",
        LANG = "en_US.UTF-8"

Frist of, I am wondering if this error matters?

Second question, after installation process complete, and reboot the machine

I got the following error, when machine boot up:

wcte11xp: error

I think the TE110P card is no properly loaded.

I try to confirm my thought by using
root@ubuntu:~# dahdi_tool

There is no interface listed on the table.

I am wondering if anyone got idea about this issue. Thanks.

longst