Jai Rangi wrote:

> I am sure we all get lots if spam emails every day.

Yes, I do.  Now ask yourself why I was able to immediately identify
where my address was harvested from for this particular piece of spam.
The answer has to do with DIDForSale's business practices as observed
on the Asterisk lists for many years.

  Spam from DIDForSale <contact-sales at didforsale.com>
  http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2008-November/221335.html

> If you really got some time and talent, why don't you write some
> good tips and tricks about asterisk.

Don't shoot the messenger.

> Long story short We have a link where you can unsubscribe your email
> for any further communication.
> address I will personally take care of that and will remove your
> email.

You already have all of our addresses.  Please unsubscribe us.

Regards,

Matthew Roth
InterMedia Marketing Solutions
Software Engineer and Systems Developer