On 10/01/2013 5:34 PM, chris wrote:
There is a big difference between publicly posting offering services
to the list and harvesting all the email addresses and them contacting
everyone privately
We have to understand that we are going to be approached by people who think that we need their services. Whether they get our e-mail here or from our web-sites or from our business cards, we will get approached.

We are free to buy or not to buy. Read or ignore.

In a forum like this, that is almost the only price of free advice.

Ron

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 5:32 PM, C. Savinovich