On 4/1/15 10:48 AM, Daniel Heckl wrote:
John,

thank you four your answer. I think you have misunderstood the problem. It’s about a ip address change of the sip trunk, not of my asterisk server.
You would probably benefit by enabling the DNS Manager to allow for dynamic IP changes:

# cat dnsmgr.conf
[general]
enable=yes             ; enable creation of managed DNS lookups
                        ;   default is 'no'
refreshinterval=180   ; refresh managed DNS lookups every <n> seconds
                        ;   default is 300 (5 minutes)

Kind regards,
Daniel