I do not want set allowguest=yes. The problem is, there is no official list
with ip addresses of Telekom Germany. But I think all ip addresses comes from
the ip range 217.0.0.0/13.

I have now the following addition to sip.conf. I think it is the only safe
option. Or what would you say?

[telekom](!)
context=from-trunk
type=peer