Areski wrote:

Hello Asteriskien,

I made a Graphical Interface in PHP to display Asterisk CDR. To see quickly all your stat by days and also to compare them. - Support mysql & postgresql

While not as pretty, I have a version that works from the CSV file that asterisk creates by default.

Code is provided without warranty, if it breaks your machine/* installation, neither my employer nor I are responsible.

If anyone wants to tidy this code up a bit, feel free. It was a hack I put together in an afternoon...

It's a perl script - so stick it in a cgi-bin directory. The call recording stuff should be fairly easy to figure out (just requires you to create the recorded files in a certain way).

Avaliable here: http://www.3ait.co.uk/~jon/

Thanks,

Jon