Hi I'm trying to install but I think I have a problem!!!

Would I be correct in saying if I don't have the jp graph libs, the links on the form would be followed but nothing would be displayed

Areski wrote:

I made an Update, now don't need register_globals on anymore...

By the way, I fix some bugs, cause it was not possible to choose
criteria and then browse the result page by page... now it's work fine
:)

So, better to make an update of your version http://www.areski.net/asterisk-stat-v1/asterisk-stat-v1_2.tar.gz

http://www.areski.net/asterisk-stat-v1/about.php

Sorry about all this changes...