On Apr 2, 2004, at 2:46 PM, Muiz Motani wrote:

Does anybody know of any commercial providers of IAX termination with
DIDs in the Seattle, WA area? I believe the area codes are:

425, 206, 253

Failing any commercial providers, is there anybody in the seattle area
running Asterisk with a PRI coming in who might be willing to sell me an IAX
trunk with a DID in Seattle?

I haven't seen anyone who does IAX in Seattle or Asterisk-friendly SIP (although I'd love to hear about it). For backup home use, I'm using NuFone's 800-number service. It's only $0.029/minute, and for the level of use I'm seeing, it's cheaper then paying the $8/month that VoicePulse wants for a DID number (not that they do Seattle yet, anyway).

Scott