On Apr 2, 2004, at 3:35 PM, Joshua Colp wrote:

http://join.nufone.net/ has some information, but it's under development.
You can signup through there though. If you really want opinions and such,
you'll probably get them in this post. Personally I use NuFone for toll-free
and outgoing, I have never had a problem! It always seems to work.

Yeah, they do a lousy job of marketing and sales right now. You have to send them email to get any information out of them, but the price is right and they work well. All things considered, I'd rather deal with a company with good technical abilities and lousy marketing then the opposite.

Scott