On Apr 5, 2004, at 1:57 PM, Brian Rathman wrote:

I have the voicemail setup working in that I get the MWI and it emails the
message correctly. When I pressed the MWI button on my SNOM 200, it dials
into the voicemail system and prompts me for a mailbox and password. I know
there is a way to automatically connect directly into the mailbox via the
extension.conf file, but I can not find the documentation I am looking for
in reference to variables and macros for the extensions file. Can someone
please help me with this issue?

exten => ..., VoiceMailMain(s1234)

will connect to box 1234 without prompting for a password or mailbox number.

Scott