Hello-

As part of the asterisk build/installation instructions it mentions that the zaptel drivers should be built and configured first. My question is whether they are required at all, in the case of a system with no hardware cards at all (as is the situation in my case).

With them loaded I continually get the following message on my console (server not asterisk):

Zapata Telephony Interface Registered on major 196
No ISA tormenta card found at d0000
Zapata Telephony Interface Unloaded

which seems logical given that I don't have any zap hardware. how would i go about unloading this module and/or does it need to be compiled at all in this case?

Regards,

-Steve