Most Canon models seem to be working OK. Serge's Canon drops the line every time during negotiation, as though it has decided spandsp doesn't support compatible capabilities. It is not clear why this is happening, though. The modes which spandsp is asking to use are the most widely used ones. I think this must be a model specific issue.

Regards,
Steve

Eric Wieling wrote:

Almost all of our fax machines are Canon, so it's kinda tough to test
TxFax.